Thursday 20 November 2014

Tabs

I have added a tab for subsp. and vars. which is intended to help standardise recording. Hopefully you will all be able to contribute to this - just click on the pen icon to go into edit mode. If there is no pen at the bottom of the post then you will need to log in first.

I also think a tab showing systematic list for the whole of South Wales with a column for each vice-county would be really cool. Sorry Sam, this would be down to you so something for if you ever feel inclined rather than a request.

If anyone has any other suggestions for additional tabs feel free to make suggestions.

2 comments:

  1. Good idea, Barry. The official VC lists should be generatable from the BBS website. I'll give it a go. I'm considering South Wales to comprise VCC 35, 41, 42, 44 and 45.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds a pretty good representation to me.

    ReplyDelete